Up: Cricket v2 User Manual
- A Cricket hardware unit; this unit can function as either a
beacon or a listener under software control, and can also be used in a
more symmetric way as both listener and beacon.
- Example deployments of Cricket beacons. Multiple
beacons may advertise the same space identifier if they are in the
same space, but each beacon has a different position coordinate
consistent with its location in space.
- Cricket v2 hardware components and layout.
- Incorrect placement of beacons to for boundary detection
between two spaces.
- Correct beacon placement.
- Software Architecture
- Clientlib Architecture