Next: The cricketdaemon.clientlib.data.DistanceStat Class
Up: Clientlib API
Previous: The cricketdaemon.clientlib.data.CricketData Class
The BeaconRecord class contains the following attribute values
associated with a beacon.
public String uniqueName;
public String space;
public Long lastUpdate;
public DistanceStat distStat;
public Position pos;
- uniqueName is a string that uniquely identifies the
beacon. Currently, this is a concatenation of the space and
an integer. In the near future, this will be the unique hardware
identifier value described in Section 2.2.
- space is the space string advertised by the beacon.
- lastUpdate is a millisecond hardware time stamp
of the last distance measurement heard from this beacon.
- distStat is a DistanceStat object representing
the statistics of the distance samples from this beacon in
CricketDaemon's history window.
- pos is a Position object representing the
coordinate location of the beacon. It is null if the beacon does not
advertise its coordinates and if there is no entry for this beacon in
the beacon table (see 4.4.1).